Leadership as a Value
In 2020 the field of behavior analysis was met with unprecedented challenges. Across all levels and positions, there was a call to action for leaders to take the helm and address issues around racial injustice and a global pandemic. These challenges have served as an impetus for stakeholders in the field of behavior analysis to move beyond the widely held conceptual understanding of leadership as a title or position and towards embracing leadership as a value that can be lived by everyone. During this continuing education event Dr. Cirinincione-Ulezi will discuss living leadership as a value in the field of behavior analysis by practicing with cultural humility, engaging in reflective practice and embracing courage.
- Identify behaviors associated with leadership as a value.
- Describe variables and environmental conditions that serve to set the occasion for practitioners in the field of behavior analysis to embrace leadership as a value.
- Define and describe behaviors related to the terms cultural humility, reflective practice and courage in the field of behavior analysis.
- Presenter: Nasiah Cirincione-Ulezi, Ph.D, BCBA-D
- Date: Wednesday, April 28th 2021
- Time: 8:00 AM Pacific
- Duration: 100min
- 2 Learning - Supervision BACB CEU Hours