Ethical dilemmas and Realistic Solutions: The Challenges of Practicing Behavior Analysis in the Real World (ON DEMAND)
Providing services to people with disabilities is a team sport. That means that as a BCBA®, behavior analysts need to work collaboratively with other professionals, many from other disciplines. Although working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team can provide wonderful opportunities for professional growth, it can also challenge behavior analysts and pose interesting ethical dilemmas. The purpose of this webinar is to discuss ethical dilemmas faced by BCBA® on multi disciplinary teams and propose a problem solving framework for address these dilemmas
- Participants will increase their familiarity with the BACB®’s Professional and Ethical Compliance Code.
- Participants will learn how to identify an ethical dilemma
- Participants will understand how to proceed when they are faced with an ethical dilemma
- Presenter: Ilene Schwartz, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Duration: 100min
- 2 Learning Ethics BACB CEU Hours