Leveraging Social Media: Ethical Considerations & Suggested Practices
In this presentation I will make the case that social media is to be leveraged to further the behavior analytic vision. Whether your team provides services to children on the spectrum, organizational behavior management, industry-specific consultation, or is entrepreneurial in nature the argument will be presented that a well-designed and executed social media presence can strengthen a brand and create opportunities for businesses and social movements that our foremothers and forefathers dreamt of. A review of the relevant literature within behavior analysis and relevant work outside behavioral science will be reviewed along with current best-practices, ethical considerations, and starting points for creating relevant content and showing the world the power of behavior analysis.
- Identify current considerations and best-practices for marketing behavior analytic content ethically on social media.
- Identify current considerations and best-practices for branding behavior analytic content on social media.
- Identify current considerations and best-practices for engaging and disseminating behavior analytic content on social media.
- Presenter: Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA
- Duration: 100min
- 2 Learning - Ethics BACB CE Hours