Now Your Watch Begins: Practical Applications Towards Effective Supervision
The supervision of professionals within the field of behavior analysis is multifaceted. With the recent and continued increase of BACB® certificates (BCBA®/BCaBA), the need for high-quality supervision has never been greater. Supervision has always been part of the field of ABA in different forms. In recent years, practitioners have recognized the importance of identifying a supervision model that fits both the supervisor and supervisee. While there is no one size fits all model; however, the goal for practitioners should always remain to provide high-quality clinical care and supervision for everyone we serve.
- Participants will identify the most common supervision models utilized within behavior analysis
- Participants will evaluate best practices in supervision and performance feedback systems.
- Participants will develop a supervision model that supports best practices and clinical demands
- Presenter: Shawn Capell, MS, BCBA, LBA
- Duration: 100min
- 2 Learning - Supervision BACB CE Hours