Navigating IEP Meetings Ethically With Confidence
IEP meetings are a major part of our work as behavior analysts but seldom do we receive training on how to run and participate in an IEP meeting. In this course, participants will learn about the importance of using ethical guidelines to navigate IEP meetings. In addition, we will discuss strategies to make speaking during meetings feel more comfortable. You will leave this course feeling confident and ready to tackle even the toughest of meetings.
- Participants will be able to state 3 ethical guidelines that should be utilized during IEP meetings.
- Participants will be able to list 5 strategies to use when preparing for IEP meetings.
- Participants will be able to define 3 communication strategies to use during IEP meetings.
- Presenter: Rosemarie Griffin, MA CCC-SLP, BCBA
- Date: Friday, February 23rd 2024
- Time: 9:00 AM Pacific
- Duration: 100min
- 2 Learning - Ethics BACB CE Hours
This will become available in the next coming weeks, check back later!