The Performance Diagnostic Checklist-Human Services (1.1) — A Tool Every Supervisor Should Be Using
Supervisors are responsible for maintaining and shaping the skills of their supervisees and trainees. This process necessarily includes address their staff’s performance issues. In this talk I will review the Performance Diagnostic Checklist - Human Services (PDC-HS), a structured assessment designed to identify the environmental variables contributing to employee performance concerns in human-service settings that has been successfully used to help several different performance concerns in a variety of human-service settings. I will provide a brief overview of the history and development of the PDC-HS and then discuss how the revised version of the PDC-HS (1.1) can be implemented by supervisors.
- Attendees will be able to describe the history behind the development of the PDC-HS.
- Attendees will be able to describe the conditions under which it is appropriate to use the PDC-HS.
- Attendees will be able to describe the general steps for implementing the PDC-HS.
- Presenter: Tyra Sellers, JD, PhD, BCBA-D
- Duration: 75min
- 1.5 Learning - Supervision BACB CE Hours
Choose your price between $10 - $100