8 Hour Supervisor Training 2.0
Behavior University’s 8 Hour Supervisor Training course uses lecture, video, and practical exercises to prepare BCBA®s and BCaBAs to become effective, ethical, and engaged supervisors. Through a combination of lecture and interactive scenarios, you will learn and then apply the skills required for supervision of certificate seekers, BCaBAs, and RBT®s.
- Practice supervisor decision-making through interactive videos.
- Create a portfolio of personalized supervision tools to download upon course completion.
- Identify specific skill areas for future development through self-evaluation tools to guide your professional growth.
This course covers the Supervisor Training outline issued in November 2019, as well as the documentation requirements that went into effect in January 2019.
**This training program is based on the BACB® Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline (2.0) but is offered independent of the BACB®.
- Presenter: Behavior University
- 10 Learning - Supervision BACB CEU Hours