RBT® 40 Hour TrainingSchool District Discounts
Includes the foundational 40 hour RBT training course. Designed for the user who does not need test preparation.
Contains the same core content as RBT Essentials plus extra tools and features for RBT exam preparation.
RBT for Teams
Incorporates performance data and supervision tools to assist with managing your RBT candidates.
Built for Your Success
- Stay engaged with clear lessons, practice activities, helpful graphics, and quizzes to help you master the skills you need. See how things are really done as an RBT through lots of video examples.
- Meet your training goals by monitoring your progress on the dashboard.
- Be prepared for the RBT exam with interactive study tools, a beautifully-organized study guide, and personalized exit exam feedback.
Choose with Confidence
- Feel good knowing that this 40-hour RBT training is used by universities, school districts, and ABA providers all across the globe. Thousands of RBTs have successfully completed this course.
- Rest easy that this RBT training is carefully designed by two Ph.D.level Behavior Analysts with more than 40 years combined experience in Applied Behavior Analysis.
Let's make a difference together.
|RBT Essentials||RBT Premium||RBT for Teams|
|40 Hour Online RBT Training course with slides, audio, and video|
|Downloadable Certificate of completion|
|Subtitles of audio content for hearing impaired or silent listening|
|Assign purchased courses to staff, trainees, or others|
|Manage, Revoke, and Reset purchased courses easily from|
|Free Tech Support for purchaser via email, ticket, or text|
|200 page downloadable RBT Study Guide|
|Test preparation flash cards|
|RBT Vocabulary & Concepts matching game|
|Full length practice exam (2 attempts given)|
|Retain course material forever to review later|
|Free Tech Support for purchaser and staff via email, ticket, text, or telephone|
|Downloadable BCBA Manual for RBT Supervision|
|Unrestricted access to RBT course content|
|Performance monitoring of progress and quiz results|
|Competency Assessment Tool|
CHANGE BEGINS HERE
Make a positive impact on the world
Right now, there are thousands of people waiting for life-changing services that you can provide as an RBT! Leave your job each day satisfied that your work lifts up other people.
Enter a ground-breaking career
RBT is a nationally recognized credential in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Your career path starts here and goes as far as your imagination. Many RBTs take the next step to achieve careers as Behavior Analysts & Assistant Behavior Analysts. A bachelors degree, masters or even a Ph.D. could be in your near future!
Your ABA skills are useful in other places too
If you're not sure where your path may go, feel good knowing that RBTs can also branch into equally exciting fields like education, child development, psychology, management, counseling, social work, and human resources. You can even apply ABA skills to life passions like fitness coaching or owning your own business!